The Nigeria Tourism Consultants Forum (TCF) holds its Biennial General Meeting on Wednesday, the 1st of July, 2020. This edition of the meeting will be to discuss ways of harnessing the Nigeria’s Tourism Potentials for Post Covid-19 Recovery.
At this General Meeting, Professional Consultants operating in the Nigeria Hospitality, Travel, Leisure, and Tourism Sectors will be putting heads together to seek ways of exploiting the Tourism potentials of the different states of Nigeria as a deliberate strategy for Nigeria’s economic recovery after the corona virus economic depression.
This meeting is a response to raised expectations that Africa’s most populous country will led the continent through a recovery process after a worse quarter in its history. Local to International Investors, Operators and Managers, with keen interest in the tourism industry will be looking up to Nigeria to assume leadership in what is described the greatest economic recovery process of modern times. This sort of proactive effort is the sort of leadership expected from leaders in virtually all sub-sectors of the economy.
Are you a consultant in the industry and not yet a member, don’t worry! Join the conversation and lend your voice to this trending topic on how the hospitality, travel, tourism and leisure sector can bounce back post COVID-19 tapping into our tourism potentials.
Here are the Meeting Details:
MEETING: Biennial Meeting of the Nigeria Tourism Consultants Forum (TCF)
THEME: “Harnessing Potentials of Tourism for Nigeria’s Post COVID-19 Recovery”
Time: 11am Prompt
Venue: Online Via Zoom
ZOOM Meeting ID : 922 2576 3026.
PASSWORD : 987805
- Public Session: 11am Prompt
- Welcome address by Chairman BOT, Alhaji Aminu Agoha
- The Touristry Consultants Forum by Ngozi Ngoka
- “Harnessing Potentials of Tourism for Nigeria’s Post COVID-19 Recovery” by Mr. Folorunso Coker, DG, Nigeria Tourism Development Corporation (NTDC)
- Panel discussion on conference theme
- Goodwill message by Captain Musa S. Nuhu, DG, NCAA
- “The LACIAC COVID-19 Alternative Dispute Resolution Initiative” by Mrs. Funmi Iyayi, Managing Director, Lagos Chamber of Commerce International Arbitration Center (LACIAC)
- Goodwill message by Alhaji Rabo Saleh, President, Federation of Tourism Associations of Nigeria (FTAN)
- Vote of thanks by Mrs. Amokiese Godwin, Trustee, Touristry Consultants Forum
- End of Public Session