I am delighted to join World Hospitality Leaders in what I believe will be hospitality’s first-ever virtual business conference: Hospitality Tomorrow.
Starting at 945AM British Summer Time you will be joining 4000+ hospitality leaders from across the world to experience an interactive live stage featuring 53 international speakers, 3-min video speed-networking ‘area’, exhibition with 24 virtual booths, and dedicated breakout sessions designed as part of the programme to give you the essential insights you need in this difficult time for our industry.
I do recommend switching off your emails, notifications and any other distractions on your computer while attending the conference to make most of the handful of hours you will have during the event.
- Dr. Paul G. Stoltz, Founder and CEO of Peak Learning and author of Adversity Quotient, who will discuss how we survive and craft our response in this moment of truth. He will be interviewed by HARDtalk Presenter, Stephen Sackur
- Roger Bootle, Chairman, Capital Economics, assessing the economic impact of COVID-19
- Amr AlMadani, CEO, Royal Commission for AlUla, and Puneet Chhatwal, CEO & MD, Indian Hotels Company Limited, considering how to sustain growth through adversity
- A top team from HAMA Global, representing over a million hotel rooms, sharing their experiences of the crisis from an asset management perspective
- Hon. Minister Najib Balala, Cabinet Secretary, Ministry of Tourism & Wildlife, Kenya, and Roger Dow, President & CEO, U.S. Travel Association, exploring with Anita Mendiratta, Special Advisor to the Secretary General, UNWTO, the creation of global coalitions readying for recovery
- Olivier Jager, CEO & Co-Founder, ForwardKeys and Robin Rossmann, Managing Director, STR, talking to Nick van Marken, Managing Director, van Marken Limited, about spotting the green shoots of recovery
- Andrew Sangster, Owner, Hotel Analyst, evaluating the post-virus investment landscape with Desmond Taljaard, Managing Director-Hotels, L&R, and Paul Slattery, Director, Otus & Co Ltd
- Wolfgang Neumann, Former Radisson CEO, Chairman, International Tourism Partnership and Chairman, Hotelschool The Hague, discussing crisis communications with Peter Greenberg Travel Editor, CBS News, Arnie Weissmann, Editor in Chief, Travel Weekly, and David Tarsh, CEO, Tarsh Consulting.
The complete programme is available on HospitalityTomorrow.com
Explore some of the most innovative brands and meet leading businesses from the industry at our virtual exhibition area during Hospitality Tomorrow. These virtual stands feature live video conversations and business showcasing features with key representatives from participating companies including:
|Aleph HospitalityArabian Hotel Investment Conference – AHICArena Hospitality GroupASCENTISBench EventsCBRECMSColliers InternationalCushman & WakefieldDiar CapitalDLA PiperFEBC InternationalGrant Thornton HD ConsultingHorwath HTL||Hotelschool the Hague – Hospitality Business SchoolHVSJA Resorts & HotelsJLL Hotels & Hospitality GroupKnight FrankLouvre Hotels Group – MENAMoroccan Agency for Tourism Development (SMIT)OGER INTERNATIONAL MAROCRAK TDASTRStuart & PartnersTarsh ConsultingThe Royal Commission of AlUlaTUI Hotels & ResortsWyndham Hotels & Resorts|
During the event, you may enter the networking ‘area’ for one-on-one meetings for speed networking video conversations. When you join, you will be paired up with one person at a time via video chat for 3 minutes. We’re quite excited for you try it out!
As you know, there is no charge to attend Hospitality Tomorrow, however we’re collecting donations and 50% will go to a charity fund for those in the hospitality sector whose livelihoods have been impacted the most. We are in the process of shortlisting initiatives in light of the current climate that can receive contribution from this fund, however if you’re aware of a truly deserving project that should be considered, please do reply to me with your recommendation so that our charitable committee can review.
We’re also running a competition on LinkedIn where you can win a VIP Pass to any of our 2021 global hospitality business conferences. Today is the last chance for you to participate. Use our hashtag #HospitalityTomorrow along with our website link www.hospitalitytomorrow.com while posting on LinkedIn about your participation in the event for a chance to win!
CONVINCE YOUR TEAM TO ATTEND
We believe it’s critical for each and every one of us to do our part in bringing our community together at this time to discuss our future. With your help, we can gather even more people who need to reconnect with industry peers during the current crisis. Ask your team, industry peers and colleagues to register on HospitalityTomorrow.com
I’m excited to join the conference ‘tomorrow and I do hope to find value in attending this unique event that Bench Events have put together for all in the Hospitality World
Follwo link to join #HospitalityTomorrow www.hospitalitytomorrow.com
Mr Horecan Emeka Ihumezie